MSC-A Mechanical Stage Cementer
The MSC-A stage cementer features inner-closing configuration, in which the circulation ports are opened with free-fall or pumping-down opening plug. The closing plug drivers the closing sleeve to shut the circulation ports.
1. With inner-closing structure,The YFZ stage cementer can bring self-locking after closing.
2. The pressure-relief design prevents fluid trapping and compression between the opening device and the closing plug during the closing phase of the tool’s operation.
3. The I.D.of upper/lower sub is the same as that of casing,but smaller than that of closing sleeve, which can minimize chances of damages to the closing sleeve.
4. The inner seats are made of an easily drillable rubber/aluminum material. Both the opening and closing seats lock against rotation for easy drillout.
5. With pumping-down opening plug,it is used in the operation of continuous cementing.